Aavantika Gas Limited (AGL) is a Joint Venture Company of GAIL (India) Limited and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), for implementation of City Gas Projects to supply Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to consumers in domestic, industrial and commercial sectors and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) & Auto LPG to automobile sector in the cities of Madhya Pradesh.
The objective and mission of AGL is to provide safe, convenient and reliable natural gas supply to various sectors. The single biggest factor in support of natural gas is environmental advantages and convenience to consumers in terms of un-interrupted gas supply.
Towards fulfilling its Mission; AGL invites bright and dynamic Graduates, Post Graduates in specified disciplines aspiring to join its team of world class professionals.
Avantika Gas Limited Recruitment Notification 2015 –
Name of the post – Executive
No. ov vacancies – 03 posts
Discipline – Marketing
Job Location – Ujjain, Gwalior, Pithampur
Qualification – MBA (Marketing – First Division) with two years experience.
Job Profile – Monitoring Marketing/Sales activities in Retail, Domestic & Institutional segments, motivating teams for the organizational growth.
Skill Set: -Leadership skills, Team Player, Sound professional & Functional knowledge, Excellent in Communication skills Good interpersonal skills, team player.
Name of the post – Execuitve
No. of vacancies – 01 post
Job Location – Indore
Discipline – Finance
Qualification – CA (Qualified member of the ICAI)
Job Profile – The job profile includes handling and supervising Accounting function, Supervising Billing function, Handling and ensuring Banking arrangement, Indirect Taxation, Statutory and Internal Audits, Working Capital Management, MIS including Monthly and Quarterly profitability etc.
· Should have independently handled Accounting function including Project payments, Assets Capitalisation, Salary payments etc.
· Should have handled compliances pertaining to TDS, Service Tax, VAT etc. including filing Returns, Attending assessments etc.
· Managed Statutory, Tax, Cost and Internal Audits
· Commercial activities viz. Tender evaluations, Pricing, Billing etc.
· Funds flow management and Banking arrangement including providing CMA data as required
· Receivables Management
· Should have sound knowledge of applicable Accounting Standards
· Risk Management and Process improvement
For further details please log on official website i.e. http://www.aglonline.net/agl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=10