Notice for Appointment of BPC LPG Distributors in Aurangabad District of Maharashtra
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) wants to appoint the LPG Distributors in following locations of Aurangabad District of Maharashtra State.
- Mitmita, Aurangabad
- Chikhalthana, Aurangabad
- Harsul, Aurangabad
- Jawahar Nagar, Aurangabad
- Usmanpura, Aurangabad
- Shivaji Nagar, Aurangabad
Basic Facilities Required for Operation of LPG Distributorship
a. Godown for Storage of LPG in Cylinders
LPG distributor would require a storage godwon dully approved and licensed by Chief Controller of Explosives of Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization (PESO) for storage of 8000 kg LPG in cylinders.
The applicant should own:-
A plot of land of minimum dimensions 25 M x 30 M (within 15 km from municipal/ town/ village limits of the location offered in the same State) for construction of LPG Godwon for storage of 8000 kg of LPG in cylinders. The plot of land for construction of godown not meeting the minimum dimensions of 25 M x 30 M will not be considered. OR
A ready LPG cylinder storage godown (within 15 km from municipal/ town/village limits of the location offered in the same State) of 8000 kg capcity.
A Showroom of minimum dimensions 3 M x 4 M as per the standard layout I to be made in a shop/ land located in the advertised location or locality as specified in the advertisement for LPG distributorship and it should be easily accessible to general public through a suitable approach road.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS FOR LPG DISTRIBUTORSHIP:-
- Be an India citizen and be resident of India.
- Have minimum any one of the following qualifications:-
- Graduation in any field
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Diploma in Engineering
- Age Limit- 21 to 45 years.
- Not be a family member of an employee of Oil Marketing Companies as on date of application.
- Have minimum total amount of Rs. 15 lakhs for Urban markets and Rs. 10 lakhs for Urban Rural & Rural markets respectively as the closing balance on the last date for submission of application as specified in the advertisement or corrigendum.
- Be physically and mentally sound to be able to run the business.
- Neither have been convicted nor charges been framed by any Court of Law for any criminal offence involving moral turpitude/ economic offences.
Application Fee- Rs. 1000/- for UR & OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
Last date of application- 29.10.2013