Ganjam District Court Recruitment Notice 2017
District Court Ganjam Recruitment Notice 2017 for Stenographer & Clerks
District Court Ganjam Recruitment Notification 2017 – District Court Ganjam has published the Recruitment Notification 2017 for filling the post of Stenographer & Clerks vacancy in District Court Ganjam. This is the best Chance for SSC passed or H.Sc passed candidates to join in the Court. If you are searching Government Jobs in Odisha you may apply on or before the last date of submission of application form.
|Date of Advertisement No.||16th Sept. 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application||20th Oct. 2017|
Ganjam District Court Recruitment Notification 2017 Details –
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Gr. III||14||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-|
|Junior Clerk/ Copyist||39||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/-|
|Salaried Amin||01||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/-|
Qualification for the above posts –
(1) Must have passed at least H.Sc examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education Orissa or equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board/ University as the case may be.
Computer Knowledge Qualification for the post Stenographer, Clerk & Typist post –
Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Technical Qualification for the post of Stenographer – The candidate must have passed Stenography and Typing from a registered institute and should have minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in Typewriting.
Technical Qualification for the post of Junior Typist– The candidate must have passed Typing from a registered institute and should have minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting.
Technical Qualification for the post of Amin – The candidate must have passed the Revenue Inspector Training or equivalent from a recognized institution.
General Eligibility Criteria for District Court Ganjam Jobs –
(1) Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the test in Odia language equivalent to the M.E. standard.
(2) Must be of good character.
(3) Be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity.
(4) He or She must have not more than one spouse living, if married.
(5) He/She should have registered his/her name in an employment exchange.
(6) There should not be any criminal proceeding pending against him/her.
Age Limit – For all the above posts – Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age
Examination Fees- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs. 100/- in shape of Treasury Challan under the head “0070-Other Administrative Services – 01- administration of justice-501-services and service fees-9904650-Law Department- 9916730-examination fees for recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts”
For full details please refer to official website at http://ecourts.gov.in//sites/default/files/Recruitment%202017_0.pdf