FCI Karnataka Watchman Bharti 2017
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Food Corporation of India Karnataka region Watchman Recruitment Notice 2017 – The Food Corporation of India (FCI), established under Food Corporation Act, 1964 (Act No. 37 of 1964), one of the largest Public Sector Undertaking dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites applications for the Direct Recruitment of Watchman for positioning in its offices and depots in States of Karnataka. Online ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. as per the details indicated below –
Name of the post – Watchman
No. of vacancies – 117 posts
Category wise vacancy position –SC-18, ST-08, OBC-31, UR-60
Pay Scale – Rs. 8,100/- to Rs. 18,070/- + Allowances.
Qualification – 8th Standard passed.
Age Limit – Between 18 to 25 years as on 01.07.2017.
Selection Procedure – A two stage process (1) Written test (2) Physical Test
FCI Watchmen Exam Pattern
|Mode of Written Test||Offline (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Duration of test||120 minutes|
|Number of Questions||120 (One mark each, No Negative Marking)|
|Syllabus for FCI Watchman Exam||Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, General English (each subject 25% weightage) (8th Standard)|
|Question paper for Written Test||Trilingual (Hindi, English & Regional Language) except General English.|
FCI Watchman Physical Exam Details
|Events||Standard for Male||Standard for Female|
|Running||1000 Meters in 5 min. 20 sec.||800 meters in 5 min.|
|Long Jump||3 Meter 85 Centimeter||3 Meter|
|High Jump||1 Meter 30 Centimeter||1 Meter|
Exam Centers – Bangalore , Mysore, Hubli, Mangalore & Raichur.
Application Fee – Rs. 250/- (SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen and female candidates are exempted from payment of application fee as per Government of India Rules).
How to apply –
(1) Candidates go to FCI official website at www.fciapply.com
(2) Find the advertisement for watchman vacancies and then read the notification carefully before applying job.
(3) Candidates may check whether you are eligible for FCI Karnataka said posts.
(4) Applicants can apply online link, available from 07.07.2017 to 24.07.2017. So candidates apply on or before the last date.
(5) Fill up all mandatory fields correctly and check filled in the application and don’t forget to upload his/her photographs, signature and certificate before submit it.
(6) And make payment of application fee before the last date.
(7) After making payment, Candidates should take a print out in shape of e –Challan.
(8) And also after submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Last Date for Online application – 24.07.2017
For full details please refer to official website at www.fciapply.com