MHCET 2014-15 for Health Sciences Degree Courses—Apply online
Directorate of Medical Education and Research,
CET Cell, Opp. Govt. Dental College & Hospital Building,
ST. George’s Hospital Compound, Near CST Railway Station,
Mumbai- 400 001 India
Fax No.-022-22652168/ 22620562
Government of Maharashtra shall conduct “Common Entrance Test” MH-CEt-2014 for Health Sciences degree courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and B.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2014-15. The Said common Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 8th May 2014.
Online Registration & Filling of Application form- 05.03.2014 to 25.03.2014
Schedule for Fee Acceptance at SBI Bank – 07.03.2014 to 29.03.2014
Issue of online Admit Cards- 28.04.2014 to 08.05.2014
Date of MH-CET 2014 Exam- 08th May 2014
The MH-CET-2014 will consist of one question paper containing 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCA), each carrying 4 marks and total marks 720.
Physics- 45 questions- 180 marks
Chemistry-45 questions-180 marks
Biology-90 questions-360 marks
Negative Marking- Deduction of one mark per question.
Eligibility Criteria of Qualifying Examination for various courses-
For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BUMS- A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at H.Sc Examination whereas 40% marks for Reserved Category candidates.
For B.Sc Nursing- A candidate belonging to Open Category must have obtained not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry , Biology & English taken together at H.Sc Examination whereas 40% marks for Reserved Category candidates.
For BHMS/BPTh./BOTh./BASLP/BP&O- H.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and/or Mathematics passed class only eligible.
Examination Fee- Rs. 860/- with Bank charges for Unreserved and Rs. 660/- with bank charges for Reserved category candidates.
How to apply- Apply online through website www.mhcet2014.co.in
Admit Card of MH-CET-2014/ Hall Ticket of MH-CET-2014-
The Admit Cards will be downloaded from website www.mhcet2014.co.in from 28th April 2014 to 08th May 2014. Candidate has to appear for examination with downloaded Hall Ticket and any Photo ID proof (School/College Identity Card, Pass port).
Certificates Required at the time of Admission in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS etc. courses-
No original certificates or their attested photocopies are required to be submitted along with online application form. However, the following certificates in original and their attested photocopies must be submitted for scrutiny at the time of filling the preference form, as well as at the time of admission.
- School/College Identity Card, Admit Card and Mark sheet of MH-CET 2014 Examination.
- Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/ valid Indian Passport or School Leaving certificate of H.Sc indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/ Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District Magistrate or Tehsildar.
- SSC certificate, School Leaving Certificate or Birth certificate
- H.Sc certificate or Statement of Marks
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Reservation Claim certificate like Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
Best Book for PMT/MH-CET Exam 2014 –
Objective Chemistry for Medical College Entrance Examinations
Coaching Centers for PMT/MH-CET Exam 2014 in Nagpur-
- Bio-Excel- 24, Samrudhi Appartment, Daga Layout, Gandhi Nagar, Nagpur. Phones- 0712-6470367
- Hopes Academy- 19, Jeevan Chhaya Nagar, Ring Road, Nagpur-22 Phones-
- Institute of Competitive Examinations- Katol Road, Nagpur Phones-8380892644
Coaching Centers for PMT/MH-CET Exam 2014 in Pune-
- Upadhye Classes- 5/6, Suvan Appartment, Mayur colony, Kothrud, Pune.
- Omega Classes- Chandan Nagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune Phones- 020-40016083
For further details please log on official website i.e. http://www.mhcet2014.co.in/gen_inst.aspx