Talathi Exam Paper No.-15
Direction- (For Question No. 1 to 5)- Choose the word/ group of words which is most nearly the SAME in meaning.
(a) prove (b) hold on (c) removed (d) set up
(a) offered (b) divulged (c) damaged (d) advised
(a) consolation (b) order (c) amendment (d) assignment
(a) training (b) electricity (c) authority (d) drive
(a) prime (b) component (c) particle (d) persons
6. He jumped as if the scorpion had——–him.
(a) threatened (b) stung (c) bitten (d) brushed
7. The doctor had to —–on him to cure him of the disease.
(a) screen (b) inject (c) operate (d) treat
8. The English have left India ——-
(a) for ever (b) finally (c) in disgrace (d) for good
9. It is —–my dignity to talk to her.
(a) beneath (b) under (c) below (d) off
10. You must ——aways that old shirt and put on a new one.
(a) throw (b) stow (c) give (d) take
Ans- 1 ( d) 2(a) 3(b) 4(c) 5(d) 6(b) 7(c) 8(a) 9(c) 10 (a)