TCIL Engineers Bharti 2017
Name of the post – Engineer
No. of vacancies – 50 posts
Salary – Consolidated emoluments Rs. 20,000/-
Qualification – B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Coomunications/ Computer Science/ IT Engineering from a recognised Institute/ University.
Name of the post – Junior ngineer
No. of vacancies – 50 posts
Salary – Consolidated emoluments Rs. 15,000/-
Qualification – MCA/ Diploma in in Electronics/ Electronics & Coomunications/ Computer Science/ IT Engineering from a recognised Institute/ University.
General criteria for both vacancies are –
Experience – Minimum two years post qualification experience in the field of Electronics/ Telecom having knowledge of supervision installation, testing, operation & execution of various projects in the relevant field.
Age Limit – Maximum 40 years as on 01.09.2017.
Last date for receipt of applicaiton – 12.10.2017
For full details please refer to official website http://www.tcil-india.com/new/career/22092017.pdf
TCIL Engineers Recruitment Notice 2016
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited requires qualified and experienced SC/ST candidates for the following posts on Regular Basis.
Name of the post – Executive Officer HR
No. of vacancies – 01 post (For SC only)
Qualification – MBA (HR)/ MSW/ Post Graduate Diploma
Experience – Minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of HR functions covering Recruitment, Leave Management, ERP oriented management, Manpower planning, Training, Promotions in line with the Government guidelines.
Name of the post – Engineer
No. of vacancies – 01 post (For ST only)
Qualification – B.E/B.Tech Engineering in Electronics & Communications
Experience – Minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Telecom with knowledge of preparation of tenders, bidding, operations, execution of projects including installation, testing & commissioning.
Pay Scale – Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/- (IDA Pattern) for the above two vacancies.
Name of the post – Junior Engineer II
No. of vacancies – 02 posts ( one each for SC & ST)
Pay Scale – Rs. 11,300/- to Rs. 21,000/- IDA Pattern
Qualification – Diploma in Engineering in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communications
Experience – Minimum three years post qualification experience in the field of Electronics/ Telecom having knowledge of supervision, installation, testing, operation & execution of various projects in the relevant field.
Age Limit – Maximum 30 years as on 01.09.2016 for all the above posts.
How to apply – Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to the following address-
The Group General Manager (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash- I,
New Delhi – 110 048
Last date for receipt of application – 18.10.2016
For further details please check the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4dpEOP8bRNMZS1MaGQzbzBnSTA/view
TCIL—Recruitment of Engineer Executive Trainee through GATE 2014
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) is a ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
TCIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up discipline & category wise vacancies of Executive Trainees as indicated below-
Name of the post– Engineer Executive Trainee
No. of vacancy- 20 posts
Discipline- Electronics & Communication.
Qualification- Candidates who have passed their B.E/B.Tech/AMIETE in 2013/2014 in Electronics & Communications Engineering with a valid GATE score 2014 normalized marks (out of 100) minimum 60 & above for General category, minimum 55 & above for OBC & minimum 50& above for SC/ST candidates may only apply.
Age Limit- Minimum 25 years as on 01.06.2014
Note- Age relaxation applicable as per Government Rules.
Pay Scale- Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/- + IDA with allowances.
Stipend – Consolidated stipend Rs. 20,000/- per month during the training of six months.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The last date of receipt of the application is 01.07.2014.
- Age relaxation upto maximum 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category & 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC category, as per Government of India guidelines.
- The posts advertised are meant for different locations in India/Abroad. Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India or Abroad.
- GATE score of 2013 or scores prior to that is not valid.
- Application form in the prescribed format with duly attested copies of all relevant certificates in proof of Education, Date of Birth, Caste Category and Valid GATE 2014 score card will only be entertained.
- The no. of posts advertised may vary depending upon the requirement and candidates will be called for interview in order of merit of GATE 2014 marks (out of 100) in the ratio of 1:10 to TCIL vacancies & as per TICL requirement at that time.
- Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates as mentioned will liable to be rejected.
- Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- Candidates working the Government Organization/ PSU shall apply through proper channel. However a copy of the application may be sent in advance for consideration.
- Interested candidates should sent their applications in the prescribed format to the following address.
The Executive Director (HRD),
Telecommunications Consultants India Limted,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-I,
New Delhi- 110 048
For further details please log on official website i.e. http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/Add_ET_10062014.htm